Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MEAC Picks Week 10

HAMPTON AT HOWARD 1PM

Hampton....poor, poor Hampton. What is going on at your home by the sea. Whatever it  is, it needs to be fixed. Quickly.

My Pick: Howard
BCU AT MORGAN 1PM

BCU & its band are heading north this weekend to contend with a much improved MSU squad. Check this, MSU is better than the standings show. Very close, and i mean very, close losses vs NCCU, Del State, Howard have pretty much closed the door on MSU's title hopes BUT make no mistake. This team is no pushover. Still im taking my pick for MEAC Champs & 2nd best hope for an HBCU winning a playoff game (behind Tenn State).

My Pick: BCU

FAMU AT NCA&T 130PM

....which A&T squad will show up here? And more importantly which A&T QB will start this week. Kindle looked super flat against NSU. The team responded to Quick.....but hey, what do I know...I'm just an undergrad watchin the game.

My Pick: A&T

DSU AT NCCU 2PM

Like I've said before...I dont believe this NCCU team is as good as records indicate. Del State, however....is.

My Pick: DSU

SSU AT NSU 2PM

....My friends from back at home are not gonna like this one. After actually seeing NSU in person, the rumors are true. The loss of 20+ seniors from last years championship team have shown & the spartans have major rebuilding to do. SSU has playmakers on offense, but cant stop anyone from scoring on D. Shouldn't be much of an issue though. NSU cant move the rock.


My Pick: SSU

0 comments:

Post a Comment