Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cowboys 24 -- Giants 17 (0-1)


As usual...I try not to put the first game of the year into great consideration. But when that game is against the <b>LAST </b>team in the world you wanna lose to, what more can ya do but hope, pray, beg, plead for that W. Unfortunately for the GMEN tonight.....that didn't happen. I saw alot of things I liked, but even more things i didn't like, and some things I just had to understand.<br />
<br />
What I liked:<br />
<br />
<ul>
<li>Eli. The kid has grown the fuck up right before my eyes. I dont really hold my breath like I used to when the ball leaves his hand.&nbsp;</li>
<li>DEs. The ends still have their stuff. Pierre-Paul, Osi &amp; the gang are right on it. Getting penetration could cause issues being in a division full of mobile quarterbacks.&nbsp;</li>
</ul>
<div>
What I didn't like:&nbsp;</div>
<div>
<ul>
<li>DBs: The ability to stay healthy is going to kill us in the long run if our top DBs can't stay on the field. Coe did well stepping in...but he &amp; his replacement #30 got ROASTED on 3rd downs. The 1st &amp; 30 was just......smh. Also Corey Webster.....got caught with his eyes in the backfield too many times.</li>
<li>DTs: If our starting DTs dont get well soon the teams with a better Run Offense are gonna plow through us.</li>
<li>Run Offense: O my lawd that drive after Boley's INT was god awful. Without a power back, our goal line offense is doomed. Bradshaw &amp; Wilson aren't about that life....And those stretch runs just won't cut it inside of 5 yards. We must find a power back, ASAP.</li>
<li>Cruz: Mr. Cruz, Mr. Cruz.....Mr.....Cruz.........<b><span style="font-size: large;">CATCH THE DAMN BALL</span></b>......that is all.....</li>
</ul>
<div>
All in all no one quite expected that slot WR Ogletree to light us up like that.......but hey...i call it even...no one expected Cruz to take a dump on DBs last year either. Until the 16th I'll be in a crummy mood....do proceed with caution..... GO GIANTS!!!!</div>
</div>

0 comments:

Post a Comment