Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Giants 36 -- Panthers 7 (2-1)

Two guys stick out to me the most in this game....one I called...the other, totally surprised me. Andre Brown was the person I saw stepping up in a major way. After Bradshaw went down in the win against the Bucs, Brown ran with some authority. I just knew if the O-Line could create some lanes, he'd handle the rest. And he did just that, like a grown ass man. Now this gentleman, Ruben Randle....who the hell gave this man permission to go smack in like he did?? At 6 foot 6, this guy played like a real top notch veteran, racking up more than 100 yard receiving in the first half. Way to step up when Nicks went down.


These are the games the Giants MUST win in order to make the playoffs. Because the schedule is NOT kind to my team once again this year. Few areas for mistakes, and we will hit a couple of good ass teams that just will have good days, but all will be fine I believe.

Next Game.....against them damn eagles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment