Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

NFL Wild Card Weekend - How It Goes Down....

First Off...I know we all are happy in America that the Dallas Cowboys, once again, are left out of the playoffs. So I know the playoffs will be a joy to watch.

My NFC wild card predictions I made a few weeks back came to pass as the Minnesota Vikings & Seattle Seahawks got in. (Don't believe me? Well You can ask my brother @Musiqn_myveins if I'm lyin. tell him @KiD_HeartLess sent ya).

But anyways here's to this weekends games. Starting with Houston & Cincinati. This one here is a tough one. Bengals are hot, Texans are fading rapidly. Can Houston flip the switch & turn it on. I'm going to say.....YES. The people have seen what this team can do and I believe that team is going to show up. Maybe they only survive this weekend, but I don't think they're one & done.

HeartLess picks: Houston Texans 21-17.

Next we have Saturday's night game: Minnesota & Green Bay. Adrian Peterson has terrorized the Packers for more than 400 yards on the ground in the first two meetings but I don't think they'll allow him to go off once again. Christian Ponder has played very well the last 4 games of the season, but will it be enough to out-do Aaron Rodgers again? I doubt this.

HeartLess picks: Green Bay Packers 35-21

Sundays early game pits the Baltimore Ravens against the Indianapolis Colts. This game is sure to be a physical one. Ray Lewis is sure to have a few layers of rust on him after being out for so many weeks, but look for him to shake it off in the second half. Andrew Luck  is having a dream seasons for the Colts. But the dream shall end here.

HeartLess picks: Baltimore Ravens 17-13

The last game of Wildcard Weekend is probably the one all of America will be tuning in to see. The other two of the three rookie sensation quarterbacks face-off as Russel Wilson & the Seattle Seahawks travel across the country to see RGIII & the Washington Redskins. People can try to make a case for an evenly matched game on both sides all they want, but let's be serious here. Seattle's defense WILL be the deciding factor in why the Seahawk's will win. They are prepped and ready for the read option, and they will execute. RGIII will be more healthy than he has been in previous weeks, but I don't think it will be enough. 

HeartLess picks: Seattle Seahawks 31-24

0 comments:

Post a Comment