Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Week 1 NFL picks (Minus opening night)

What up everyone...over the coming weeks I'll be revamping the site. But on here & my Youtube (when I get my laptop back up to speed...HDD Failure....terrible) I'll have my picks every week. Feel free to challenge me, make your own. I also think starting next week I'll have my FCS HBCU picks up here. This is just the beginning....So lets jump into it right now while my college football is on commerical (GO HURRICANES!)


 Patriots @ Bills --- Patriots. Too Much Tom Brady, Too many question marks for the Bills offense. Look for EJ Manuel to open some more eyes though.

Titans @ Steelers --- Titans. Crazy pick I know, but with the uncertainty at RB at Pittsburgh & lack of Big Ben's TE, this is the opportunity Tennessee will take advantage of.

Falcons @ Saints --- Saints. Its time for Drew Brees to put his team back on top. Look out for Good ol Jimmy Graham. Falcons wont go quietly. I'm expecting a shootout.

Bucs @ Jets --- Bucs. The Jets are just plain hopeless right now. I'll be waiting for Revis to take an INT back to the house.

Chiefs @ Jags --- Chiefs. Alex Smith will look pretty good in his Chiefs regular season debut. Jags, believe it or not will miss Blackmon as teams will key in on MJD & last years breakout player Cecil Shorts.

Seahawks @ Panthers --- Panthers. Yes I'm seeing the Panthers take this one. A west to east coast game could give the hawks some issues. Plus Cam Newton will be ready to make some noise in what will be a TOUGH NFC South this year. I'm giving the nod to the Panthers & that defense.

Bengals @ Bears --- Bengals. The world is finally ready to admit that the Bengals are LEGIT.....& Plus....i'll never trust Jay Cutler.

Dolphins @ Browns --- Browns. The Browns will shock quite a few people this year. If Weeden plays right & Trent Richardson goes to work, this team can be special. Not superbowl ready, but special.

Vikings @ Lions --- Lions I predict a big day for Bush & Megatron, and....when your QBs name is Christian Ponder....not too much confidence there. 100+ yard day for AP tho.

Raiders @ Colts --- Colts. Not really a tough pick. Colts will ok to extend their Post-Peyton growth. I am glad that Pryor won the QB job. Now the front office has to build around him & McFadden.

Packers @ 49ers --- 49ers. How could you pick against this 49er powerhouse team. We will see if they can answer their WR issues and push on to what many are calling another Super Bowl year.

Cardinals @ Rams --- Cardinals. Tough pick, both teams could be on the right path in terms of building a competitive roster. I think Tavon Alston wont have his coming out party... yet (Cuz its COMING!), but Carson Palmer will make the difference in this game.

Giants @ Cowboys --- Giants. Now I HATE playing divisional games the first game of the year. But the show must go on. This game is literally a toss up. The MAJOR matchup will be the Giants Secondary vs Cowboys WR/TEs. Can they make enough plays against Romo. Im gonna count Romo to give it up at the end for a Giants victory.

Eagles @ Redskins --- Eagles. You are ALL wondering wtf I'm thinkin, but look, hear me out. I think this could be somethin special with the unknown that is Chip Kelly's offense. During the preseason, pretty much every QB looked super comfortable in the system. I'm takin a chance on Vick & says he shocks the world Monday night.

Texans @ Chargers --- Texans. Can the Chargers get any worse, & can the Texans get any better? As they learned last year it'll take more to make it deep into the playoffs. I don't see the Chargers putting up a huge fight here.





0 comments:

Post a Comment